CREDIT COURSES IN CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY
Accessible theological education appropriate for a wide range of students and lay people.
Winter 2017 MST Certificate Course
From Julian of Norwich to Rowan Williams: Explorations in Anglican Spirituality
A RICH OPPORTUNITY FOR THOSE:
- seeking deeper understanding of Christian faith and spiritual enrichment; and/or
- wanting to pursue graduate theological education without earning a degree; and/or
- thinking about ordained ministry, but wanting to discern a call by trying some courses first.
THESE COURSES ARE GIVEN ACADEMIC CREDIT AT THE MASTERS (M. DIV.) LEVEL:
- Each course qualifies for three (3) credits.
- Credits may later be applied to the programs of any of the partner Colleges of Montreal School of Theology, and would normally be considered for transfer to other academic institutions.
Courses will be offered evenings, weekends and other alternative schedules and modalities.